Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #201
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I'm just replying again cos I want this thread to have 200 replies [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

  2. #202
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    I'm just replying again cos I want this thread to have 200 replies [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well I want it to have 201, so there [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe

  3. #203
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Nooooo - you've spoilt the symmetry [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

    Gotta have an even number!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #204
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Nooooo - you've spoilt the symmetry LOL

    Gotta have an even number!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *cough*obsessive compulsive*cough*

    203.. odd number [img]eek.gif[/img] Whatcha gonna do? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *giggles*

  5. #205
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:

    203.. odd number [img]eek.gif[/img] Whatcha gonna do? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *giggles*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    This [img]tongue.gif[/img] *smirks* [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #206
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:


    This [img]tongue.gif[/img] *smirks* [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *giggles* This is just gonna go onnn and oonnn innit? [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe

    *thinks I'll let Terry win, and let her have her even number of posts in thread* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #207
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:


    *giggles* This is just gonna go onnn and oonnn innit? [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe

    *thinks I'll let Terry win, and let her have her even number of posts in thread* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    No Jen - I'll let you win (I'm nice like that [img]wink.gif[/img] ) LMAO

    Odd numbers rule!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  8. #208
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:


    No Jen - I'll let you win (I'm nice like that ) LMAO

    Odd numbers rule!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Aaww aint you a sweetie [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Yes, the odd numbers really just fits in with the oddness of the SOS [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  9. #209
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    presenting me!! lol
    kristen003


    sorry it took so long

  10. #210
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Yay Krissy, you're lovely hun [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •